Seeking Cast & Crew for “Love Dance”
“Love Dance” is a sexual comedy short film written By Terry Shepard and produced and directed by Kate Chaplin of Karmic Courage Productions. Shooting dates are slated for the first weekend in October, 2011 to be filmed in Noblesville, Indianapolis, and Anderson.
ABOUT “LOVE DANCE”: When a married couple looks to spice up their love life they get a little more than they bargained for.
ABOUT KARMIC COURAGE: The award-winning production company that has brought to festivals and theaters, “First They Came For…”, “Leah Not Leia” and the Screenwriting Webseries.
CASTING CALL:Saturday August 27, 2011 11am-5pm Noblesville Public Library Noblesville South Meeting Room Email email@example.com for an audition time, sides are available for speaking roles Bring with you a headshot with resume attached
- “Terry” – male, 30′s, athletic type, self assured but a little distracted – lead role
- “Ricki” – female 20-30, attractive, sexually commanding – lead role
- “Flight Attendant” – female 40′s, sexually attractive, swinger type – speaking role
- “Mother” – female 30-40′s, prudish – non-speaking role
- “Child” – male or female, 5-8 – non-speaking role
- “Pastor Hutchins” – male, 40-50′s – non-speaking but possible room for improv
- Background family members of Terry & Ricki – all ages, male & female
NEW* Cinematographer – with equipmentHIRED Script Supervisor – logs providedHIRED
- Gaffer – with equipment
- *NEW* – set decorator
Make up – natural make up with some possible aging make upHIRED
- Sound – with equipment
- Production Assistants
On set PhotographerHIRED
Crew is not needed to come to the casting call on August 27th. Email officekcp@gmail your resume.