Leah Not Leia Synopsis: When a married couple gives birth to a baby girl in 1977, they had no idea she’d be forever linked to a war in the stars.
July 2011 Leah Not Leia Premiere Press Release
Listed on Facebook
- 137 people worked on Leah Not Leia. Every cast/crew member lives in Indiana.
- Filmed entirely in Indiana. (Specifically Noblesville, Westfield, Fishers, Broad Ripple, and Indianapolis)
- The story is based on a true story. The writer, Kate Chaplin, her birth name is Leah
- The film was made for under $2,000.
- Production was spread over 7 days.
- Production filmed in 8 locations. Public locations include: Red Key in Broad Ripple, Jan’s Pizza Village in Westfield, Asa Bails Park in Westfield, and The Great Escape Theater in Noblesville.
- The film takes place in 6 time periods.